Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Let the analyzing begin

Now that I have done a day and a half worth of stims, I'm starting to analyze every twinge, pain, cramp and flutter I'm feeling in my nether regions. The first day of my first cycle I thought I was feeling things, but we know now that that wasn't the case. I'm really hoping that this time it is different.

I just felt a pain in my right side near my waist. That's too high to be my ovaries, right? See what I mean?

Yesterday I was pretty gassy, thankfully no odor along with it - lol - but could that have caused some of the twinges I was feeling?

I won't know until Friday how my ovaries are responding this time. I'm at the maximum dosage of Follistim - 375 IU a day, and two vials of Repronex. I began the Lupron the day before the stims and was not on any BCPs. Surely I'll respond this time, right? If not, am I going to be told that I'm too fat and to really have any chance at all to get pregnant I'll need to lose some significant weight?

I've said this before, the two week wait after ovulation is crazy, but I think this waiting, to see if my body even responds, is even worse. If it doesn't respond, I don't even get the privilege of a 2WW. I get nothing.

Please God, let me respond this time. Let my ovaries take that medicine in and start developing those follicles. I want nice big E2 numbers on Friday. I'm thinking 200 - 300 would be great!

Since I'll be gone this weekend, I won't be able to post my results until Sunday night or Monday.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...