Friday, May 2, 2008

New calendar

Gosh, two posts in one day. I'm on a roll! lol

Okay, talked with Nurse Betty. She is going to have me do blood work tomorrow here in town to get my baseline hormone levels.

  • I'll start BCPs Saturday night through May 27. Updated: Scratch this - no BCPs, natural cycle
  • I'll go in on Friday May 30 for b/w & u/s.
  • Start stims on June 1.
  • June 3 b/w & u/s
  • June 5 u/s only
  • June 7 b/w & u/s

Updated:

  • June 9 b/w & u/s
  • June 10 b/w & u/s
  • June 11 b/w & u/s
  • June 12 possible egg retrieval
  • June 13 bed rest day
  • June 15 possible Day 3 embryo transfer
  • June 17 possible Day 5 embryo transfer
  • Followed by 4 1/2 days bed rest

Now those of you who are keeping tabs on me can see the conflict in dates. The chili cook off is the same weekend. When I talked to Nurse Betty about it, she said don't cancel it just yet, because it is possible that depending on how I'm responding on Thursday's appointment, Dr. Opie may say I don't have to come in for Saturday's. Or, it could be like last time and get cancelled. So we're supposed to play it by ear.

I made the reservations already for our hotel this morning. The lady did offer cancellation insurance. When I talk with Hubby today at lunch, I'll see if he thinks it would be worth taking out. If we don't cancel prior to 14 days, we lose the $99 a night for three nights. Ouch.

Decisions decisions.

Update: Now the bed rest is conflicting with our second chili cook off of the month. lol I seriously think we should just TAB from chili cooking for the summer.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...