My little toy poodle Sugar is in heat. I’ve heard of women’s cycles being in sync with each other, but a human and dog’s cycles? Hmmm.
Sugar is just about past the phase of bleeding, although we still keep the little panties with the liners on her. Yesterday it was so funny. After I let her and Cinnamon, our other toy poodle, in from having gone outside to potty, I put her little panties on. Cinnamon comes over and acts like he wants some on too! So, I took the red and white checked lacy panties and put them on him. He looked so cute. He was happy as a lark. Hubby groaned when he saw him. I am so amazed how jealousy fuels the actions between these two dogs.
So today when I’m home for lunch, I’m noticing how Sugar will get right in front of Cinnamon and then just flip around so her bottom is right in front of him. Even though we call them brother and sister, they are not. They’re distantly related, but not siblings. Also, Cinnamon is fixed. I laughed when I saw her keep doing that. I can feel her pain!
Here she is, in the prime time for becoming pregnant, and all she wants is someone to give her a little. I told Hubby what she was doing and I said, “Aren’t you glad I don’t do that?” when he replied, “You do!” He is such a stinker!
My MIL told us we could go ahead and get her fixed since we have had no luck in finding a stud for her. She is pretty small, and we were hoping to breed her with another small toy so we could get teacups. But we weren’t successful. Actually, I’m quite fine about this. I think I’d have an awfully hard time giving away her puppies, although I think she’d make a great mom.
When I get home tonight, if I get a chance, I’ll see if I can find a couple of pictures of my fur babies to post. They are just too cute!