I went in today to visit with the very cute but married Dr. Poke-a-me, the acupuncturist I saw last year during my last Clomid cycle. He looks a lot younger than he is, which is my age. I was going to set him up with my assistant last year then I finally looked at his finger and there was a ring there! I’m so not very observant.
We created a schedule for my acu visits this month and next. We’ll start Friday of next week, and then go every Tuesday & Friday up until my retrieval. Depending on whether we get to go to Snowmass or not, I will probably see him in his Canon City office on Thursday, June 5, rather than Friday.
He said he normally doesn’t do acu visits the day of transfer, but if I wanted to, he could come to my home and do it while I’m in bed. Hmmm. Just kidding! lol