It is about time! That rat nested seemingly stoned doufus has finally been voted off! Let me tell you, I did my best last night to make sure that happened. David Cook and Syesha got my votes, and I bet I called at least 50 times. Hubby thinks that the 866 numbers are long distance, but they're not.
I'm still pulling for David Cook, but have a feeling that he may be next to go. I've not watched all the A.I. seasons, so I'm not sure if there is usually one guy and one girl for the finale or not, but if so, then it will be David Archuletta and Syesha for the final. Often times though, someone who is booted off towards then end of the competition has a much better career than the actual winner. Just look at that Jay Leno look a like from a couple of years ago. Do you remember him or know if he's done anything lately???
I told Hubby about Dr. Poke-a-me's offer to come to the house and give me acupuncture here, but he didn't seem too thrilled about that, especially after I said how good looking he is. Maybe I should have left that part out.
Oh, and I hadn't yet commented about Brothers & Sisters from Sunday night. Kitty has been through one failed IVF and no other treatments and she isn't sure how much more she can handle??? Why doesn't she say that after repeated failed attempts of step therapy? Clomid. IUIs. IUIs w/ injectibles. IVFs. FETs. Then let's hear how much more she can handle. Come on, ABC, make it a bit more realistic.
Okay, that's it for my TV reviews for tonight. Stay tuned next week as we see who can croon to the final two!