Friday, May 2, 2008

AF already???

TMI ahead:

Last night before bed, when using the restroom, I discovered dark brownish red blood on the TP. It wasn't a lot, but enough to warrant keeping my underwear on and wearing a pantyliner. This morning, still there. Now I have cramps. Don't you think it's too soon for AF? Heck, if I would have kept on the stims, today would have been retrieval day.

I called and spoke with Nurse Betty as Battle Axe wasn't in yet today, and she said she'll check my chart for my protocol, but most likely she'll have me bleed for a day then start the BCPs. I'm just wondering if this is normal? I had AF on April 21, five days after ending my last BCPs. That's only 12 days.

Prior to any treatments, including clomid, I was like clockwork. AF came every 28-29 days.

I guess I'll just have to wait and see what Nurse Betty says. Any of you have any experiences like this?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...