Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Ear infection

This morning I woke up to a painful left ear. At first, I thought I slept on it too long. But I soon realized that wasn't the case. I went to my medical doctor, saw his PA, and she said, "Yep, it's an ear infection. It looks like it could burst soon." So she gave me three different medications to take, As.telin (nasal spray to help sinuses drain due to allergies), cipro something (drops to put in my ear), and amoxyc.illan to take for seven days. She of course told me to tell my RE about it, but she didn't think that it should effect my cycle. I left a message for my IVF nurse, Nurse Betty. So I hope all will be well.

The PA also said that if I get a sudden sharp pain followed by immediate relief that my ear drum most likely burst and that I'd need to come in and see them. So I'm hoping that my ear cooperates and heals!

Tonight, we have church, so I think I'll do my shot there. I don't know why I'm so obsessed about doing my shot away from home. Many people do it every day!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...