Thursday, April 17, 2008

What's good for the goose . . .

Is good for the gander, I suppose. Hubby wasn't feeling well and I made him an appointment for the MD today. He protested, but I told him we weren't playing around. He has a UTI. Not good. In addition to it making him feel horrible, or like "meow" or "yack" as he likes to say, it is causing us a bit of concern. He left a message for Nurse Betty, the IVF nurse, to let her know, but she was out today. So I guess we'll hear tomorrow if this affects anything.

The only (really - only) sorta kinda upside to this (my sick twisted humor is about to come out here) is that he had to get a shot! With a BIG needle. The PA wanted to be aggressive with the treatment, so gave him a double shot of antibiotic, as well as an antibiotic to take orally for the next two weeks. I know, I shouldn't take any type of grim, twisted pleasure from him getting a shot in the butt, but you know, I just can't help it. He has a follow up appointment Monday afternoon. Monday morning we go for u/s, b/w for me, trial transfer, and shot classes for the both of us.

As for me, still treating my ear. It's weird, after I put the drops in, my ear hurts worse. I suppose this is the way it works?? Who knows.

I had to travel up to Denver dark and early this morning for work. The interstate was lovely. Luckily, no accidents. I left during the cocktail reception. Yeah, those old insurance agents can drink and drive, I'm hitting the streets before they do!

I got a text from my assistant saying that we can wear jeans to work tomorrow, which is highly unusual. If we do wear them and pay $2, all the money raised will go to the Town of Ordway, to help with the fire costs. I was really touched by this.

Okay, going to get to bed. Getting up at 4:30 is for the birds, literally! I know that when 6:30 comes around, my snooze button will be getting lots of hits on it.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...