I went in this morning for my u/s, b/w and mock transfer. Hubby also gave his sample for freezing. I helped him with it, so we got every last and first drop! He said it was more than he normally gets, which I thought odd as I didn’t think it was very much. But honestly, how does a guy who is in the throes of orgasm have enough sense about him to make sure he is pointing his penis in the cup???
After my b/w, I went back for the u/s. The doctor couldn’t see my ovaries very well, so I said well why don’t we do the mock transfer, then I’ll go pee, and we can do the u/s again. So that’s what we did. I’ve got four follies on each side. My estrogen level from Wednesday was only 34, thus the reason they upped my Follistim dosage to 375 IU.
The doc said that if my blood work today doesn’t come back with higher E2 levels, we might have to stop stims this month and try again next month. I really, really hope that my ovaries start to respond. I don’t feel like I am under any time constraints, but I would just very much love to be able to do it this month and the transfer in May. So I’ve got some knee time to do with God.
I’ve been reading some posts over on WebMD and there are ladies who are at about the same days in stims that I am and they are talking about how bloated they feel. I really don’t feel anything. The first day I did but now that I think about it, it was probably cramps due to my period.
I know that the two week wait can be nuts, but I think this wait is worse. Will I respond, will I not respond? Are these medications doing their job? Am I too fat so therefore my body won’t respond? I’m sitting here at my work desk looking at the box of Follistim that came in this morning and I am wondering if I am just wasting my time with it or not.
Damn it!