Okay, so yesterday I ate the rest of my turkey/cheese roll up along with the hard boiled egg. No problem.
This morning, I bring the same thing for breakfast and once again, could only eat about 1/2 the turkey/cheese roll up, and no egg, before I felt stuck/full.
What gives with this?
I am definitely feeling restriction! Yesterday for lunch I ate a tostada and 1/2 a beef enchilada with a couple bites of refried beans and Spanish rice. Ate the other half and my chicken burrito last night for dinner (it was a small burrito).
And my scales? Showed a loss! Of almost 3 pounds! I was at 223 and it's down to 220.2. Of course, part of it was that I got a hair cut and an eyebrow/lip wax. No more mustache for me! By the way, it was only the second time I've gotten my lip waxed. It didn't hurt quite as bad this time as it did the first time.
I skipped zumba last night to get my hair cut. So I need to make sure I go tomorrow morning to zumba class to get in my exercise. Don't want to lose any ground on this new loss.