Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Adjustment

I went in today for an adjustment. I had 7.6 ccs in my band. I again got the lecture of not eating yogurt for breakfast. I need to eat solid protein. Not just for breakfast but for my snacks too, so no more pita chips (after I'm finished with my open bag ;~).


Before he filled me up, he took out all of the fluid. That hurt! I don't know why it hurt, but it did. In fact, I'm still kind of sore from it. Not my stomach, but where the tubing runs to my port, and then it referred it to my back too. That is so weird.


I'm not sure if he put more in there or not, as when I glanced at my chart, he wrote down 7.0, so perhaps with him taking out all my fluid then putting it back, it re-arranged my stomach inside my band, and that will now be a good restriction. We'll see.


I also need to get serious about cutting back on the mid-meal snacks. I know if I did that, the scales would start showing a smaller number. By the way, according to his scales, I've stayed the same weight since my appointment in August, which is precisely what my scales at home have shown.


I forgot to ask him about when I can start TTC again. I could kick myself for forgetting to ask! When I go next month for the support group meeting, I'll ask then. So Tracy, if you go next month, don't let me forget to ask!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...