I read on another bandster blog about a new condition that is out there that many bandsters (and others who are losing weight) suffer from. It isn't a medical condition, but more of a mental condition. New Low Syndrome.
Basically, when you hit a new low weight, your mind starts playing games on you, and before you know it, your new found healthy habits have flown out the window and you're back to your old bad habits.
This describes me to a T right now.
Hopped on the scales this morning and it said 221.something. I could still blame it on AF, but the bag of St.acy's pita chips in my desk drawer, the chocolate peanut butter T.wix bar that is on its way out of my system, and other goodies certainly have played a role in it. Granted, I do get the munchies and chocolate cravings during this time of the month, but since band, don't indulge them quite so much.
Oh well. I'm trying to stay up with my working out, so my indulgences aren't so terribly bad, but considering I had a low weight of 217.something, that's a four pound difference, and well, it won't take long for it to get even bigger if I don't stop this destructive behavior now.
It's funny. Since my last fill a couple weeks ago, it seems like I can eat even more than pre-fill. Isn't that just so weird? I wonder why that is.