Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The 20s are almost gone

I knew from when I stepped on the scales last night that this morning's weigh in would be a good one, and I wasn't disappointed.

220.0

Not an ounce over or under.

Twice.

I'm on the verge of breaking into a new decade. It's exciting! It's been a long time since I've seen those kind of numbers.

I've never really verbalized on my blog what my one year bandiversary goal is. I commented on someone else's blog the other day (was it just yesterday?) that I'd like to lose 100 pounds from my highest weight of 294 by December 17, 2010. In order to do that, I need to lose an average of 1.5 pounds per week here on out.

I can do that! I will do that!

If you are in your first year of banding, what is your one year bandiversary goal? It doesn't have to be a number on the scale. It can be a BMI, or a size of clothing, or even participating in a sport - such as a 5k or 10k.

Let's band together (hehe) and support each other in reaching those first year mile stones. I know we can do it!!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...