I also took my measurements as I haven't formally taken them since November 6, 2009. Not too bad and it has helped boost my morale a bit as I was feeling a bit down about my progress.
One measurement that isn't on here is the one right below my bust line. It is only 42". I was in a 48I bra when I started with my weight loss, currently am wearing an 44G and am thinking I may be down to a 42F, but haven't bought any bras to confirm that. I'll wait a bit longer before I buy new bras again as they are not cheap and I just can't buy a couple, as I'd rather have a week's worth than do laundry every other day. I'm weird like that!
One measurement that isn't on here is the one right below my bust line. It is only 42". I was in a 48I bra when I started with my weight loss, currently am wearing an 44G and am thinking I may be down to a 42F, but haven't bought any bras to confirm that. I'll wait a bit longer before I buy new bras again as they are not cheap and I just can't buy a couple, as I'd rather have a week's worth than do laundry every other day. I'm weird like that!