Ladies of the band, have you recently inspected your southern real estate? Have you noticed any changes to it?
I was speaking with Hubby tonight and playing show and tell, saying that if I ever want to be able to see the doorway of my real estate that I would have to get a tummy tuck that not only tucked my tummy in but lifted some stuff down south. I went on to ask him what it is that guys see in these particular homes, or more specifically, what he sees in my particular home.
I mean come on, the outside walls are not smooth like a new home's walls. I'd say the walls are more reminiscent of stucco, and a bad stucco job at that. I can see why some would not want to trim the bushes around the walls as the bushes do a good job of covering up the flaws.
Now once you get inside the walls, well, that's a different story. As each person has his or her own taste in decorating, the inside structure is purely a beauty in the eye of the beholder. However, I wonder if being farsighted would be preferable here.
Or perhaps, I should just keep the hand-held mirror in the bathroom and not go looking for flaws that I normally would not ever be able to see. Ignorance is bliss!