Today I had lunch scheduled after a meeting with some carrier reps. I figured we'd go to lunch around 12:30 or so, which is about 30 minutes later than I normally eat lunch. We didn't get done with the meeting until 1:30.
Oh. My. God! Not only was I hungry, but my stomach was actually hurting! It was so weird. I don't know why, it usually doesn't do that. But I'm finding all kinds of weird things are happening after this last fill from Monday of this week. Last night, I again had the craving for chocolate around 9:45, and remembered that I had some of the chocolate pudding snack cups in my round-a-bout. I ate one of those, which at 70 calories, isn't that bad of a snack. I drank some water not too long afterwards and BAM! I got the pain again in my back. I get stuck on chocolate pudding? Is this normal?
It makes me wonder just how tight I am. I can still eat a decent meal. Today's lunch was one meatball and about 3-4 ounces of pork medallions, about 3/4 cup of salad greens, two bites of roasted yellow squash that I didn't finish as it tasted fishy, and two rigatoni noodles. Last night's dinner was 1/2 egg roll and about 1/3 of the sesame chicken that I was served, with one piece of shrimp from Hubby's dinner that I stole off his plate, and one forkful of his lo mien noodles. No problems eating any of that.
But this morning, after drinking my coffee, I felt a bit full, but went ahead and slowly ate my yogurt followed by my string cheese (usually eat cheese first). I was okay, but definitely full.
This fill is definitely fickle. Hopefully I can figure out exactly what it likes and doesn't like, and when. It's now been 2.25 hours since I had lunch and have been drinking my water for the last 1.25 hours, and it's like I can feel it at the base of my throat. Not usual.
Am I tiptoeing up to restriction?