Friday, April 16, 2010

BYOC - Bring your own craziness!

One of the bloggers I follow, Drazil, has a weekly edition of BYOC - Bring your own craziness! It consists of five questions and the answers. This week I thought I'd answer it.

1. If you ever won the lottery – what’s the very first thing you’d do?

After changing underwear, I'd consult an attorney to make sure that my estate is all in order so if something should happen to me, there'd be no question as to who gets the money. Once that was taken care of, I'd pay off my obligations, give some money to my family (sisters, brother, mom) and then have fun! I would quit my job and open up a little shop in the historic part of the town I live in and sell various glass items that I've made. Which of course would require that I set myself up a little studio so I can make the glass items. I've posted pictures before of some of the things I've made.

2. What is your favorite curse word?

I must say shit! If something goes wrong, I say shit! I just love that word! I sometimes wonder if I'm in the middle of an accident would I say "Jesus help me!" or "Shit!" Most likely it would be "Shit!"

3. What is your favorite holiday and why?

Hmmm, not sure if I actually have a favorite. I enjoy them all, especially when I can take a few days or a week off around them, such as Thanksgiving or Christmas. I do especially enjoy my birthday, although they haven't made it a national holiday yet.

4. What turns you on?

Oh, just be warned this may become R rated. If Hubby and I are showering together and he is behind me, washing my back ;-), and then sweeps my hair aside to plant a kiss on my neck. Shoot, we don't even have to be in the shower. I like kisses on my neck.

5. Whose blog spoke to you, stayed with you, meant the most to you, stands out to you this week and why?

Lollipopgoldstein had a very moving post that touched my heart, and made me realize that a marriage is only as strong as the trust that is built up between the two partners, and how you don't know how you will react in a certain situation until you actually face that situation.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...