Monday, March 22, 2010

Busy weekend and update

We celebrated Hubby's 40th birthday yesterday with lots of friends, family and church family. While his birthday is actually today, we all got together yesterday for the party. Saturday was busy with getting everything all ready. He made out like a bandit. He was able to buy an adapter for his ipod touch and have lots of cash left over.

Today I went in for a fill. I was expecting to have gained but I actually lost a pound since two weeks ago. I was given the what-for about eating soup - can only use a fork to eat soup--in other words, no more runny soup or anything else runny, including my daily yogurt. I'm not giving that up just yet, as I have several in the fridge. lol

I really need to get back into the swing of really watching what I eat (no more sweets) and exercising again. I bet it's been almost three weeks since I last exercised.

I also got to thinking about when I should contact our RE. I'm thinking I should lose about another 50 pounds first, that way I'll be under 200 and many of the weight-related complications should be reduced. Of course, I'll need to figure out how to pay for it considering I'm still paying off the loans for my lap-band surgery.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...