Saturday, February 27, 2010

Photo shoot!

I talked Hubby into taking some pictures of my new dresses. In addition to the new dresses, size 22, I got new shoes!



As I mentioned in my previous post, which I made from my cell phone, the new slacks I bought are size 18 but my new dresses are size 22. As you can see from these photos, I am still quite chesty, so therefore I had to get a size that would fit these bad girls.

Oh, and let me tell you. Today I wore one of my old bras, since for now I only have two of the smaller sized bras. What a difference putting on my smaller bra made when taking these photos. Rather than the girls hanging, they are sitting pretty! I ordered some more bras and I hope they get here this week sometime. It is past time to junk the old clunkers.

Just a note on the new slacks. They are a little tight on me, but I figured that would mean I'd get plenty of wear out of them before they become too big.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...