Monday, February 8, 2010

Oh, I'm finally legal! And contest!

I've lost another 3.6 pounds this week so I'm officially my driver's license weight! Woo hoo!

250

I've got one more week until the Valentine's Day Challenge is over. My goal was to get down to 254 pounds. My revised goal once I met the first goal was to be my driver's license weight. I wonder what my final weigh in will be?

Let's have a contest! Place your best guess in my comment section and who ever gets closest to my actual weight as of the morning of February 14, will win a fabulous prize. My scale does weigh in tenths of pounds, so when placing your guess, be sure to take this into consideration. Entries close on Saturday, February 13. If your comment doesn't link back to your blog or e-mail address, be sure to leave a way for me to contact you.

Happy guessing!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...