Yesterday afternoon I went in for my second fill. The doc put in 0.6 cc, bringing me up to 5.6 ccs. Hubby didn't come to this appointment, which is a good thing. I didn't need him making me laugh as I have a needle stuck in my side.
I hopped up on the exam table, he felt around, put the numbing medication in, then stuck me with the large needle. I stood up, he took out all the fluid then filled it full. Oh, I felt that. It didn't hurt but it was an odd feeling, nonetheless. I drank some water, felt it at the base of my throat, then he let out some fluid, until the water went down. Only went back and forth a couple of times before he decided upon the 0.6 cc.
I go back in two weeks for my next adjustment.
I've been thinking about what my fabulous prize is going to be for the contest and decided that I'm going to give away a piece of glass I created a few years ago in the glass class I took. It's a four (or five) inch square piece of clear glass with bits of blue glass in it. The corners are curled up. It will make a very nice candle holder or keys holder or you can just enjoy it as it is. Tonight when I get home, I'll take a picture of it and post it.
I really enjoyed that class and hope one day to go back to it. I had to give it up when we started trying to have kids as it is quite an expensive hobby. But it was so much fun and it gave me an outlet for my creative side. Here are the links to a couple of my past posts with pictures of my creations.