Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Bruce seems to like it

Yesterday Bruce got his third fill. He seems to like this additional restriction. Especially considering the fill two weeks ago seems to have disappeared! I'm not sure how many cc's I got this time, but the doc did say it was a significant fill.

He said to be very mindful of this fill and if I think I'm too tight to get in right away as he's leaving for Haiti again and will be gone for a week.

I've seen a definite difference today. I had about 1/3 cup of green chili for breakfast this morning, a little bit of soup, mostly broth, with about 2/3 of a chicken breast, a few bites of squash, and one small piece of cantaloupe for lunch.

Dinner will be more green chili, and some almonds I bought when went to Walgreens earlier this evening.

Official weight loss for him was 4 pounds since my fill two weeks ago, so not too shabby.

To answer Steph's question, I haven't done my Wii Fit Plus lately. I've been concentrating on the walking videos. Maybe tonight I'll go down and do the Wii for a while.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...