Friday, January 22, 2010

Whew - That felt good!

First, a shout out too all the new followers of my blog! Thanks for caring enough to want to follow me. You rock!

My story today is kind of funny, kind of TMI! My Hubby gets after me for talking way too much about my personal body functions with him. I don't understand why, as he one time took a picture of one of his poops that looked like a green snake or something. He's very proud of his poops.

Last night, we went to my in-law's for dinner and games. My MIL made beef and bean stuffed homemade burritos (she actually makes her own tortillas and they are quite yummy!), covered in homemade green chili, fried potatoes, salad, and shell-a-ronis. I'm not a fan of the shell-a-ronis so I left those alone. But I did eat a burrito, well, just the inside, actually. I hated leaving the tortilla on my plate, but I didn't want to chance a stuck episode or eat that many calories. I did load up on the avocado slices from the salad (no dressing). They were just oh so delish!

Anyway, the point of my story is that all evening, I felt the need to go potty. You know the feeling. The pressure. The toots. The go-sit-on-the-toilet-and-nothing-comes-out-but-you-know-it's-in-there feeling. At least three times I trek to the restroom all for nothing.

So after getting home around 11:00, I proceed to make myself a cup of caffeine-free peach hot tea and put some Miralx in. I figure if I'm not going tonight, at least I'll go in the morning. Well, if it wasn't but two minutes later (after I actually began heating up the water in the microwave) that the pressure didn't intensify and I had to run to the bathroom, with said cup of tea in hand.

I went. Oh, how I went. But first, I of course had to step on the scales before going. And after. The sight of what was there and the difference in the weight just doesn't compute. Go figure.

But afterwards, I felt so much better! The pressure was gone. Pure relief. And this morning?

Yeah, I'm still going. Thanks, Miralax!

Oh, and I'm down 1.6 pounds down from yesterday morning.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...