Saturday, January 23, 2010

Logging my weight

This week I decided to only change my weight progress on my tickers every Monday. Even though I still weigh myself almost daily, I won't post the change until Monday. Which kind of sucks as my weight as of this morning is down two pounds from last Monday's weight. Oh well, I will survive! lol

This morning, between running the dishwasher, watching the Food Network channel, and blogging, I'm going to make my grocery list from the meals I want to cook from the Eating Well cook book I got last week. I never made it to the grocery story last week, so I want to do that today. I'll be sure to let you know what I decide to cook and how it comes out. The book has several really yummy sounding scallop recipes, so I want to try at least one as I know Hubby likes scallops.

On a side note and totally unrelated to anything, I decided I'd get my nails done again, after a two or three year break of not doing them. They're not that long, just about an 1/8 inch past the end of my finger tips, but they sure are taking some getting used to! Especially typing. But Hubby likes them, so I'll stick with them. Since I haven't been wearing my contacts, I figured I can do them again. I quit wearing them because I was wearing contacts at the time and I was having such a hard time putting in and taking my contacts out.

Have a great weekend, everyone!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...