Monday, January 4, 2010

Love my scales this morning!

I got on and weighed this morning. Down 4.6 pounds since 12/30! Woot woot!

Also, I put on a jacket this morning that I normally wear over a blouse, and usually, I leave the top three buttons undone, because, well, it's too tight to get that last button done. Today, I was able to button that one! And it's fitting a lot looser! I am so pleased!

Tomorrow evening I go for my first post-op support group meeting. I'll be weighing in as well, so it'll be interesting to see what my weight is. I'll be fully clothed (minus the shoes), so I have to figure out what to wear. I'd like to keep my clothing consistent with these weigh ins, but not wear the exact same thing. So we'll see.

I did not get up early this morning. I set my alarm, and even Hubby said get up, but I stayed there in bed. So that means I have to exercise tonight when I get home.

I'll try again tomorrow.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...