Thursday, January 14, 2010

Flapping, peddling, and bended knee

I dusted off my Wii Fit Plus this evening. It's been 10 days since I last exercised with it. Way too long, if you ask me. I forgot how fun it is.

I was a bird, flapping my arms to get from little island to little island. Hubby made fun of me.

I rode my bike trying to get all the flags, but decided I wanted to ride around the island some more. I rode two miles and I'm sure my hips will be killing me tomorrow.

I tried some lunges. Ouch. Those hurt my knees too much. Will have to wait to do those until I've lost some more weight.

Step aerobics, skateboarding, hula hoop, triceps bends, and a few other exercises rounded out my 34 minutes. It wasn't a lot of calories burnt, around 234, but they were fun calories.


I still haven't taken down my Christmas tree. Hubby told me I was supposed to do it tonight but instead I'm doing laundry, and then I exercised also. Maybe tomorrow night.

If you have the Wii Fit Plus, what are your favorite exercises on it?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...