Yesterday was a baaaaaaaaaaaaad day - food wise. This is what lack of planning and entering Bandster Hell gets you.
The day started out well with my coffee, then yogurt for breakfast, water mid morning.
Lunch was left over spicy Thai salad with chicken that I got the day before from the Chinese restaurant next door to work. There was just over half of the salad left, but apparently it was not enough.
About 2:30 yesterday afternoon, I had to drop some paperwork off at a client's. My stomach was growling! So what did I do? I went to Sonic. And got a chili cheese tater tots! Ugh. I didn't eat the whole thing, but at least two-thirds of it. Then went back to work like nothing happened.
We had bible study last night so I called Hubby to see what he wanted to do for dinner. He was busy at work fixing something that had broken so he said we were on our own for dinner. So what did I do? I went to Del Taco and got two fish tacos. Now, I must say that this is much better than what I used to do. I'd get the fish taco combo that came with two fish tacos, french fries, a soda, and then I'd order an extra fish taco. So while it was better than what I used to do, it's still BAD!
How did I make up for all this gluttony? I skipped the coffee cake that they served after the bible study. Like that really helped!
Today will be a better day. Why? I've planned it out better.
Breakfast: Coffee, yogurt, string cheese
Lunch: Fake Italian sausage link (made from the veggie stuff), butternut squash soup.
Snack: (if I get hungry) baby carrots, sugar free pudding cup
Dinner: Don't know yet - haven't planned that far out, but I will make dinner at home!
And just how cool am I? Check out my new lunch bag! I found it at QVC.com.

Phew, I feel better getting this off my chest. I hear confession is good for the soul. However, additional miles of exercise is good for the gluttony!