I may be drinking my last diet pepsi right now, unless I get one tonight, but considering we don't have any at home, then this is it! lol
I'm wrapping everything up at work as I'll be off for seven days, well, six if you don't include Christmas day, as we are closed then.
I think I'm pretty prepared. I need to do another couple of loads of laundry tonight. I went out last evening and bought some new sweat pants and a few sweat shirts that zip up the front. I will probably be too sore for a few days to try to lift my arms over my head, so having zip up fronts are a necessity. So everything I bought last night needs to be washed.
Monday night, I went grocery shopping. Ugh, I thought my grocery bill would be less, but I spent about $100 on juices, sugar free puddings, cream of wheat, broth based soups, cream based soups, sugar free Popsicles, etc. All the things I can eat over the next couple of weeks. I think I did get enough to get me through. I may have to buy more skim milk, but other than that I should be well stocked. Hubby, on the other hand, will have to fend for himself! lol
I filled two of my three prescriptions as well last night. My liquid anti-biotic and the nausea patches. I will place a patch behind my ear after the surgery tomorrow to help prevent getting sick. You don't want to vomit with a band, as it could cause the lower part of the stomach to slip through the band. If this happens, the surgeon has to go back in and repair it. I will change the patch after three days and put a new one on for another three days. Then, I'll have a standing prescription for a year for them in case I get the stomach flu (or ~gasp~ get pregnant!). I am saving the third prescription to fill only if I absolutely need it. It's a pain medication that is administered nasally. The doctor seems to think I may not need it as I will have a pain medication pump that will deliver the pain meds directly to the incision site. I also have my liquid Extra Strength Tylenol if needed. My days of Advil are over (hear that headaches and cramps?).
I'm facing the dilemma of what to do about the upcoming Christmas dinners we have with our families. FIL & MIL know, but no one else does, including my own mom. We are having dinner Christmas day with Hubby's family, which will include BIL & SIL, niece and nephew, probably a couple of aunts and cousins. I'm wondering how I can discreetly drink my way through the meal.
Then the following day, we're going to my mom's. There will only be about 5 to 7 of us there, and I know there would be no way of drinking my meal without everyone noticing. So I may have to bite the bullet and tell everyone. Unless I straight up lie and just say I'm sick or the recent "anti-reflux" surgery I had won't allow me to eat anything more than that. Ugh, what a time to pick to have this surgery!
I actually took some before photos Monday night. For me, they are quite risque, as I'm only in my panties. I'm covering my nipples with my hands, so you can see the rest of my breasts. It's funny, I've lifted them up and when I do that, it makes me realize just how huge they are! Normally, they're all hanging down, but not in these photos. I could star in a porn flick if only they were always perky!
I won't be posting those photos here, but I may have Hubby take some more but clothed this time. Those I will post. Also, I'll take photos of my incisions and post those. That is if Hubby isn't too squeamish to do it.
At 6:00 a.m., we'll head to the surgery center. By 7:30 or so, I'll be going under. The surgery should be completed by 9:00, and I should be home shortly after 12:00 noon. At least that's the plan. If I'm not too out of it, I'll text a message to my blog to let you know I'm alive and kicking and that everything went well.