Wednesday, November 18, 2009

New scales

On Sunday, I bought a new set of scales. When I compared my weight on the new scales to my weight on the old scales, there is a five pound difference, but, the readout on my old scales is kind of messed up, so not sure if it's totally accurate. So I'm using my new scales!

While I won't be divulging my weight on here (at least, not yet), from Sunday afternoon to this morning, I've lost 4.2 pounds! I'm pretty excited about that. Of course, my official weight will be done at the surgeon's office, which will be different since I'll have clothes on there, and at home I weigh naked. Nevertheless, it's great to see the scale move down, even if it's just my home scales.

Also on Sunday, I bought the Wii Fit Plus. I haven't tried it yet, as Hubby told me that both of our controllers are shot, and we need to buy some new ones. With Black Friday coming up, I may just pick up a couple then.

This week, I'm psyching myself up to start exercising. I really need to pick a time to do it, then just do it. Since I'm not a morning person, getting up early is not going to cut it. I will either have to do it at lunch, and deal with the possible sweat (one of the ladies I work with invited me to go walk with her and another co-worker at lunch Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at the river walk, which is about 1.25 miles), or I'll have to do it in the evenings.

For those of you who like to exercise, do you usually do it before or after you eat?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...