Thursday, August 20, 2009

Car swap

My car is going into the shop next Tuesday. I'm getting a new hood, roof and trunk, and the side panels will be repaired using PDR (paintless dent repair). So I'll be without my car for about two weeks, give or take a few days, depending on how smoothly the repairs go.

I'm getting a rental car while it's being repaired. I'm upgrading so that my big butt will fit in the car. It's only going to cost me about $1.50 extra per day, so well worth it.

I thought about asking the body shop guy if he could paint my car red, but that would be additional money that I don't want to spend right now.

We just finally paid off my credit card. Hubby and I decided to take money from our savings account and pay it off, rather than keep getting hit with interest charges. So instead of making payments to my credit card over the next couple of months, I'll just put that money back into my savings account.

We're debating too whether we want to file a claim on our house. The roof got some hail damage, especially the gutters. We just had it replaced less than two years ago because of a hail storm in August 2007. I'm tired of it all!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...