Thursday, July 16, 2009

Perhaps I should quit reading

The internet, not books (I will never give up my books!). Last month, after my BFN, I read on a board where after a failed IVF cycle, your chances of getting KU go up as your body is still full of hormones. So I had this hope in my heart.

Yesterday it was crushed.

I told Hubby yesterday that I think it would be easier on me mentally if I were to just get a hysterectomy so that I don't have to go through this each and every month, wondering if I'll be "blessed" or get an "oops." If I did have a hysterectomy, there'd be no more wondering. There'd be no more false hope. There'd be no more recovering from the let down.

I don't see us continuing down this path any longer. Unless we win the lottery, it's just not going to happen.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...