Wednesday, June 3, 2009

7dp3dt

Been keeping busy this week. Trying not to dwell on the what-ifs. Praying every night that the embryos are snuggling in my uterus wall (I specifically say that so that they don't snuggle elsewhere). Staying sane so far.

We leave tomorrow to go to Snowmass for a chili cook off. I got the okay from my nurse that the elevation won't be a factor and that I can even go swimming in the heated pool! She said to make sure I take breaks and walk around during the drive, which is between 5-6 hours.

We'll get back Sunday evening, so I'm hoping I won't give much thought to testing the entire weekend. I'll go in on Monday for the first beta, and again on Wednesday for the second. Monday I'll be so busy with doing laundry and putting everything away from our trip that I won't (hopefully) be able to think about the results. I'll be super busy at work Tuesday and Wednesday, which is a plus.

When I went in for my P4 blood work this morning, I asked my friend that works there if she can call me with the results, and she said no. Dang it, I have to wait!

I told Hubby this morning that he needs to hide the pee sticks so I'm not tempted to test before the betas. After peeing this morning, I pulled out my drawer where I have them, and was thinking how easy it would be to test (of course, not then as I had already peed). That's why I asked him to hide the tests.

Rest assured, though, that if we do get a positive beta, I'll be peeing on my digital test so that I can actually have a stick that says "Pregnant."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...