The embryologist called this morning to say that all three embryos are dividing, we have two 3-cells, and one 2-cell. We are on for a 3-day transfer tomorrow. Hubby and I have to make the big decision as to how many to transfer. He's thinking percentages and odds, I'm thinking of avoiding complications of multiples. Hopefully we can come up with a compromise that works all the way around.
A couple commenters asked about the protocol I've been on. I don't know the exact term, as I'm really bad with keeping terms straight, but here are the meds I've been on:
DHEA, 75 mg, since 1/10/09
Bravelle, 300 IU, day 3
Menopur, 300 IU, day 3
Saizen, 0.8 ml, day 3
Ganirelix, 225 IU, day 5
Dexamethasone, day 3
Folic acid, 1 mg, day 1
Multi-vitamin (not prenatal) day 1
Prenatals up to day 1
Since trigger on Friday, I've added:
Medrol, 64 mg (the nastiest tasting pills I've ever taken)
Doxycyclene, 2x day, for 5 days, including day before ER and starting again day after ER
Baby aspirin
Folic acid
Multi-vitamin
PIO, 50 ml in a.m.
HCG booster on 5/26, and 2 other dates I don't have in front of me right now
I hope this helps the other poor responders out there.