Today I had my first session with a new acupuncturist. She was very nice and specializes in infertility. She even provided me with a list of do's and don'ts, things that she recommends but doesn't worry if I don't follow all of them. I don't know how well I'll do with the no cold water. I like my water cold, maybe not ice cold, but cold. She recommends room temperature water.
Oh, and no tampons. Yeah, I don't think so.
It's cheaper for me to pay cash then file the claim with the insurance, rather than her filing for me. It saves $10 per visit. Every little bit helps, huh?
She did put needles in my ear. I definitely felt those go in, but once they were in, they weren't at all uncomfortable. She talked to me about visualization. So for the first two thirds of the session, I visualized the entire process, clear up to my son getting married and starting a family of his own. How is that for forward thinking?