Over the weekend and last night too, we watched three movies. I thought that they were all good.
Seven Pounds ~ If you haven't already watched this film with Will Smith, I highly recommend it. I can't really describe it, as I feel any bit of description will give it away. But trust me, it is a very good drama. Be sure to have a box of tissues handy just in case. BTW, there are no bumps or IF related issues in the movie.
Slumdog Millionaire ~ This definitely earned its Oscar! What an incredible journey these young children made in their disadvantaged and parentless life. You've got to watch it. Again, no IF or bumps involved.
Marley & Me ~ This is a story about a newspaper man, his wife and their dog. The story follows their life as they get married, put off having kids for a while, get a dog instead, then as most married folk do, decide it's time to start the family. There are bumps, no IF although there is an issue (won't say what it is as I don't want to spoil it). It is a touching film of a couple's love for their family, and how their dog is an integral part of their family. You may need a box of tissues.
Also, if you have the Hallmark channel, I'd recommend catching the Love's Enduring Promise series. They are such good movies, set back in the settlers day, with a strong presence of God throughout each of the movies. I watched four of the movies on Saturday, and taped two more while we were out that evening. Bumps are involved as is IF (I think), as the second movie I taped, but haven't watched yet, seems to involve a young woman who hasn't been able to have a baby despite of being married several years.
Have you watched any good movies lately?