As of today, I am 19 or 20 days away from AF. I am actually looking forward to AF. Only those with IF look forward to AF (well, and those stupid teenagers who have unprotected sex).
Between now and then, I'm going to minimize the contact with the in-laws (too many babies for me right now).
But, how ironic is it that tomorrow morning I am participating in the March of Dimes March for Babies? By the way, I surpassed my goal!
I'm skipping Mother's Day weekend and am instead going to my 20th class reunion. From what I've read, most of my old classmates' kids are 10 or older, although I certainly don't have the 411 on everyone.
Tonight I'm having a virtual martini party. Darya is riding the blues, and the best way I know to get rid of the blues is to drink a virtual martini. Anyone who wants to join in, please do so. Mine will be appletinis. Oh, and I'll be drinking these appletinis during a church dinner and pie auction. Suh-weet!
I told my acupuncturist today that I try to stay away from medications (specifically allergy meds) as much as possible, yet I'll have a big-ass box of meds coming in next week. Just say no?
Alanis Morissette has nothing on me, baby.