I was left a voice message at work last night with the results of my blood work earlier this week. The dosage of the DHEA is at an appropriate level, so I'll keep on at the 75 mg.
She said that the AMH is a bit low, but didn't give me an exact number. I've called and left a message to find out what it is.
We meet again with the RE on Tuesday afternoon to discuss all these findings and to possibly plan a course of action. If he thinks we can proceed with IVF using my own eggs, great. If not, then our option will be donor eggs. But we'd need to take a year off in order for me to lose some weight.
I read an interesting article this week about how 40% of people who had gastric bypass surgery were still having complications from the surgery 6 months post-operation. Some people have disastrous outcomes. It's very scary. So if the donor eggs route is something we have to do, then I am going to have to think long and hard as to how to achieve the weight loss.
This just doesn't get any easier, does it?
ETA: The AMH results are 0.8. They prefer 2.5 or greater.