Monday, December 29, 2008

A week away from work & IF notes

How nice! I really needed some time away from work. I enjoy my job, but I needed the break.

What am I doing during my time off? Not much. House cleaning, cooking, playing with the dogs, and my new Nint.endo DS I got for Christmas. My brain age indicates that it is older than my actual age, so I need to work on that.

We're going to have our annual New Year's Eve party. I made up my list of appetizers that I'll make. We'll have spinach dip, queso dip, salsa (my Hubby's competition recipe, unless he decides to try his new recipe), tortilla roll-ups, BBQ wienies, veggie tray, cream cheese with spicy jalapeno jelly, crackers and chips. I'll have punch, hot spiced cider and sparkling juice. I'm sure Hubby will light a few fireworks to bring in the new year. Hopefully the skies will be clear so we can see the annual Adaman's firework show off of Pikes Peak.

If you're in town and want to stop by, feel free. I'm sure we'll have plenty of goodies to enjoy.

***
On a baby making note, I tried calling my old RE's to see if they sent my medical records over to Conceptions, but they are on limited holiday office hours. I'll call Conceptions today or tomorrow and see if they received them. Eight more days till our appointment!
And on a different but somewhat related note (TMI ahead), my AF this month was not normal. I didn't have to use a single super tampon (I use those usually for a day and a half). Most of the time the tampons I did use were not completely soaked through. And I was done in about 2.5 days, normal is about 4 days. That's still too much for implantation spotting, don't you think? I only have an expensive digital test and I'm not wasting my money on it to test. Do you think I should?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...