I bought a new stove and it was delivered on Saturday. It's a Ken.more that I bought from Se.ars. While the outside of the stove is the exact same size as my other one or any normal range, the inside is HUGE! It's a 5.8 cu ft convection oven, it has a warming tray below that I can put food or plates in to keep warm. It's a glass top with five burners. Much easier to keep clean than my other stove with the coil burners. And the oven is self-cleaning! One feature that it has is a Sabbath/Jewish Holiday setting. I'm not exactly sure how that works, but since I'm not Jewish, I guess it doesn't matter.
I gave our old stove to Hubby's Aunt & Uncle who live down the street. Their old stove was going out, and since our stove was perfectly functioning (except it didn't clean itself), I gave it to them.
I made Hubby a very yummy dinner last night. Roasted herb chicken with roasted vegetables. Oh, let me tell you, if you have to buy just one cookbook, make it the red checkered Bett.er Hom.es and Gar.dens cookbook. That thing rocks! It has some of the best everyday, normal cooks (i.e. non-gourmet), recipes in there. I have leftovers for lunch today, woohoo!
Tonight we're going over to Hubby's Aunt's to celebrate his cousin's return from the war. I haven't seen Levi (his cousin) yet, but Hubby did when Levi came into his restaurant to eat. Hubby said that he ate and ate and ate! lol I guess you just don't get good Pueblo Mexican food while you're in Iraq/Afghanistan.
Tomorrow night after work I'm going to get my hair done. My roots have grown to the point that they need immediate attention. It wouldn't be so bad if they were just my natural color, however, my natural color is 60% gray, so therefore it needs covering, and pronto! I'm debating whether to cut my hair short again, or let it continue to grow. It's about chin length now all the way around (although it's still layered), where I had the back cut very short so I could easily fluff it up. We'll see how I feel tomorrow.
Two more days and I think I might use a HPT. Maybe. Or I might just wait some more. I don't expect AF until around the 24th. Maybe I'm just being delusional thinking I even have a chance. However, I did start taking my pre-natals again, as I had stopped them (I actually ran out and just hadn't bought any). We'll see what happens.
October is going to be a busy month for us. We're going to New Mexico the first weekend to see the winner of last year's America's Got Talent (or whatever the name of that show is). It was a ventriloquist. My MIL wants to see him, so that is our Christmas present for the year. Then we'll be in Las Vegas for the ICS world's championship chili cookoff. Hubby will go hunting after we get back (which means I'll be home alone -ugh, I hate when he's gone overnight). Busy, busy month.
Okay, time to quit rambling now. Have a great Monday!
P.S. Desparate Housewives starts up on Sunday! Yes!!!!