This morning, as a way of saying "thank you" to my acupuncturist and his staff, I took them over Starbucks drinks and pastries. They were of course very appreciative of it, as was I of there caring attitude towards me.
"J" said they had two open rooms if I wanted a session. I told her that I was feeling pretty tense in my neck and shoulders. She offered me a chiropractic adjustment! I've never had a chiropractic adjustment before. In fact I have sometimes scoffed at the use of chiropractors. As good as it sounded (it really did sound good, despite of my thinking), I declined. One I had just bopped out of work for a few to take them some treats as well as some money, and two, I didn't want to take advantage of my offerings to them.
They wished me luck, and I told them that I'd be back as soon as we have decided what we're going to do. After all, I have 17 acu visits left on my insurance this year. Why not take advantage of it??? And besides, as long as Dr. Poke-a-me is practicing there, that is just extra icing on the cake!