Friday, July 18, 2008

2 Down 1 To Go

We've been to two nights of the prophet. We're going again tonight. So far, the message has been more geared towards our state and local government, as well as the future prosperity of our city. Tonight, he said, he was going to be strategic in how he handles the service, with at least one hour devoted to praying for our local politicians (at least that's what I think he said - not really sure as I was having a hard time understanding him). I'm hoping tonight he stops prophesying over the big stuff and start prophesying over those who are actually attending.

I got to tell you, that man has cajonies. At offering time, he didn't just say give what you can, he told you exactly how much to give. It was $50 on Wednesday and $55 last night. I guess tonight it's going to be $60? That's awfully bold, if you ask me.

On a side note, I went to our local Christian bookstore yesterday and ordered three different books dealing with infertility on the spiritual level. I also picked up a book called "How to be a Woman of God in 90 days" or something like that. It's based on Proverbs 31. I'm hoping it will bring me closer to God, regardless of my infertility journey.

I wonder if our RE's office thinks I've fallen off the face of the earth. I haven't called them back yet. Probably won't until we get through this prophet, as well as decide if we're going for a second opinion.

Have a great Friday!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...