Sunday, July 20, 2008

Body just doesn't cooperate

It was in the back of my mind that perhaps we'd be able to BD and have a chance (albeit a small chance) of conceiving this month. But, just like last month when cancelled, my body had other plans.

I didn't call the RE with CD 1. Why? We haven't made a decision. We aren't going to stim again. I'm not going to have any tests performed.

To add injury to insult, I'm coming down with a summer cold. Woke up this morning with a throat that hurt to swallow, a chest that feels very tight and hurts when I cough. I took a couple of Mucinex this morning, which reminds me, I need to take a couple more.

We skipped church this morning. I just wasn't feeling up to hacking in church. I don't want to get those nice folks sick.

My BIL & SIL came over this evening to visit. My SIL asked my Hubby how we were able to change churches without our MIL having a fit. Hubby said that we are grown ups, we can make these decisions for ourselves. Remember, my FIL was the pastor of our old church, and MIL would have a conniption fit if we even thought of going elsewhere. Maybe they'll decide to cut the strings and go elsewhere. My BIL rarely attends church, and the new church just isn't his cup of tea either.

Okay, gotta go. We're watching "Titantic" and Rose, the heroine, is about to be saved.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...