Or cut off my head. And my tummy. Okay, I'm really not liking the BCPs and the Depot-Lupron. I've had an upset stomach for over a week now, it feels like I'm going to be sick, although I'm resisting the impulse to make myself sick so I'll feel better. And that damned shot yesterday is giving me a headache from hell! I went this morning and bought some Extra Strength Excedrins. I've heard they really help.
I told my boss this morning that we changed up my protocol just a bit and that if I seem out of it, that is why. I told him of the headaches and the upset stomach. He is very understanding as he has a daughter that had a very tough time conceiving. She has had (TRIGS - means upcoming sensitive material for those having a bad day) multiple miscarriages. They finally ended up adopting a Chinese girl toddler, and right before they made the trip to pick her up, found out they were pregnant. That one stuck and they have a cute little girl as well as the girl they adopted. But anyway, all this is just to say that my boss is understanding of what I'm going through, and is cutting me a bit of slack.
Too bad I've missed the prom season. I would have been willing to get drunk and go if I thought it would have gotten me pregnant. Ugh.