Monday, May 12, 2008

Technical help needed (not any more!)

Okay, normally, I would try to look this up and figure it out myself, but since I don't even know the technical term for what I'm wanting to do, I need your help, fellow bloggers. How do I insert into my text a link to another website or blog but have the link actually be the person's name or the topic I'm referring to?

I did this a looooong time ago on another forum, which I don't remember what it was, and I don't remember how to do it. So if any of you kind bloggers want to help a girl out, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Update:

Does this work?

Ha! I figured it out! It took a while. After going through like 12 pages of help topics, I finally entered link to another website. It brought it up! So, thanks to all who may have wanted to help. I'm so proud of myself! lol

Thanks!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...