I don't have much to report. My lupron came in yesterday. I took it over to my co-worker in the next office and asked if she wanted a shot! She wasn't too keen on that.
Hubby's grandpa's funeral was yesterday. He was in World War II and he had a military (navy) honor burial. They did a three round volley with the guns, which made all of us jump. I felt so bad for Hubby's cousin. Grandpa was her only grandpa, and she was pretty devastated. After the service was over, she stood at his casket just sobbing, which about made me cry. It's hard to say goodbye and let go.
Our next project is working on our back yard. Hubby has contracted a landscaper to come in and level it, put in a new sprinkler system on one side, fix the system on the other side, lay sod, and remove a few small trees along the fence as well as the remaining clothes line poll. It will be so nice to have grass back there. Hubby is paying for this project. I paid for our windows. Our doggies will really enjoy the grass! And since we have a new lawn mower, it makes it so much easier to cut the grass as it is self-propelled.
Oh, I start my acupuncture tomorrow! I about forgot about that.
Most of you who read my blog also read Nancy's blog, but if not, go over and give her some hugs as she got a BFN off this FET.
I've seen where many infertiles or folks who have problems with getting pregnant say that fertile people suck. I understand where they are coming from but I don't agree. I'm finding where generalizing or stereotyping is really getting to me. So yeah, maybe some suck, but I'm sure there are a few infertile people out there who suck too. But not because of their ability or lack thereof to have babies. It's because they are just not nice.
Got to go. Lunch time!