Saturday, March 19, 2011

March update

I've been remiss is posting.  I must admit that I am not doing too well in the weight loss arena.  In fact, I seem to be excelling in the weight gain arena.  I went a couple of  Mondays ago for another adjustment and he put in 0.4 ccs.  It seems to be helping, but am very frustrated.

Still not pregnant so no news there.

But, I'm enjoying life.  Hubby and I have been hosting game nights with friends and family.  Created a few tourneys and giving prizes to the winners and losers. 

Working lots of hours.  We're again in our busy season.

So over all, things are well.  I am going to start walking during my lunch hour with one of my co-workers so maybe that will help.  Oh, I am going to walk again at the end of April in the March of Dimes March for Babies.  I've already met my fundraising goal of $300, in fact I'm over $400.  I'll post the link to my page in case any of you wish to donate to this good cause.

Take care and thanks for reading.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...