Sunday, December 19, 2010

A not so funny thing happened on the way to get the camera

From the time I first stepped on the scale to the time I went and grabbed the camera to take the picture, I gained a pound.  Can you believe that?  Ugh.


So today's final weigh in is not as pretty as I hoped, but on a positive note, at least I'm in the negative and I didn't gain.  Of course, I think I would have done much better had I not gone to a cookie exchange this week and eaten half of the cookies I got!  Double ugh.

I did go and get a fill on Monday.  My last one before my year of free adjustments was up, although I actually have two free adjustments in the books as they give out a free adjustment when you go to the December support group meeting.  I was there last year right before I got banded, so I got one then, and I was at this months, so I got another one.  That's a $50 value for each adjustment.

Sorry I didn't put more together for my bandiversary post.  Just wasn't feeling like doing much reflection.  I'm still not.  If I did, I think I'd be more maudlin then positive, so I just won't go there.

But, a new year is about to begin so I am going to get my butt in action and see if I can create a perfect storm of good eating, good exercise, and snack moderation to create a downward trend in my weight.  That's my goal.  To do all three things at once.  I seem to do one sometimes two things at the same time, but not all three, thus the reason for my six month plateau.  I've got to bust through this and get back on track.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...