Finished up another day without any sweets, unless you count the honey I put on 1/2 of a sopapilla with lunch today. I'd say I had maybe two teaspoons, if that of honey.
But I am finding that I'm replacing my sweets eating with savory eating. Remember the pita chips I talked about yesterday? Well, I went to Ta.rg.et this evening after work to pick a few things up. After leaving the cosmetics area, I was walking towards the check out. On my way, I walked by the food area. My eye got caught by more of those pita chips. They had all four flavors! And what did I do?
I bought all four flavors!
Then I bought a jar of buffalo wing dip. It's blue cheese and buffalo sauce flavored. It's pretty tasty, but I really didn't need it. Nor did I need the chips, of which I ate some of the Parmesan garlic herb flavor tonight along with some of the cinnamon sugar flavor.
I've got to stop this madness! I can't be replacing one thing with another. I can't even justify that the pita chips are baked, not fried, therefore not so bad for me. They are still a carb, and I'm sure it won't be long before they lead me back to the sweets road.
*If you don't count the cinnamon sugar flavored pita chips, I'm good. If you do, I'm not so good.