I actually put a reminder on my work calendar and on my home calendar about tonight's lap band support group meeting. So maybe I won't actually forget this time, like I have the last two months, although I'm using my gall bladder surgery last month as an excuse.
We'll be finishing up (I think) a three-month weight challenge we had. It's based on whoever lost the greatest percentage of weight. I estimate that I've lost roughly 15 pounds in the three months since the challenge started, which is about 6.3%. I'll be excited to see how I did compared to the others. I really hope we all lost!
One thing I want to ask tonight is about drinking soda. As you know, it's been since December 16 since I had my last Diet Pepsi. While I have gotten over the severe cravings, I do find myself every once in a while just wanting one. Not needing one, but wanting one. I want to see what the doc says. If he says yes, then I need to see if there is a particular time when it is best to drink it: before a meal, after a meal, how long after a meal (more than the one hour minimum, that is). And if he says no, then, I'll just deal with it. Or I may try it. I just keep getting that image in my head of my psychologist drinking his large diet coke during my evaluation appointment with him. And my surgeon did his lap band surgery too. So I figure if he can drink it, perhaps I can too. We'll see.
Right now I'm drinking a Venti Black Iced Tea from StarBucks. It is actually pretty good. The only improvement I would make to it is a lemon wedge squeezed into it.
Oh, and I really do need to go buy some more bras. Either that or I need to do my laundry more often. Wearing my old bras really makes me feel like an old woman whose breasts are hanging down around her knees.