Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Nope, not ready to start exercising yet!

Yesterday morning as I was getting ready for the day, I was listening to my ipod. I guess I was feeling pretty good as I started moving around with the music, doing a few dance moves in front of the mirror. Um, yeah, not so smart! I started to feel it in my abdomen.

I hadn't taken any of the pain meds since Saturday night right before bed, and I ended up having to take two vicodins yesterday. I guess I'll be chilling for a while as I'd like to be done with those things!

I never claimed to be the sharpest tool in the ol' shed!

In other news, I've lost most of the weight from the surgery. I didn't record my weight this week since it was up five pounds from the surgery. I even took my waist measurement and it is up 3/4 of an inch. Although, when I weighed at the surgery center, according to their scales, I'm down 42 pounds since my lap band surgery (had both surgeries at the same center).
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...